Saturday, August 18, 2018

Regent Theater - Dunedin - Annual book sale

Love reading?  Love a bargain?  Then the Regent Theater  24 hour- Annual book sale in Dunedin is for you.  More than 250,000 books are sold at this sale and 75% of them cost only $1.00.  The other 25% might cost $3-$5.00 or could even go up to several hundred dollars depending on how rare or valuable / collectible the book is. The sale runs from 12 o'clock midday on the Friday and goes all through the night till 12 o'clock midday on the Saturday. Snack food and drinks are available in the foyer area of the theater and live music plays for the duration of the sale.
Check the sale out this winter.